Jaipur Kota Chittorgarh Ajmer or Pushkar
- Tour CodeBGH-NRAJ-103
- Duration 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Start City Jaipur
- End CityPushkar
Jaipur Kota Chittorgarh Ajmer Pushkar is our six days tour package. Joining this tour you will see all the tourist sites of Jaipur, Kota, Chittorgarh, Ajmer and Pushkar at a glance.
The tour will start from Jaipur ‘the Pink City’ of India. Being a part of this trip you can experience why Jaipur is called Pink City. In Jaipur, you will see the historical legacies Rajasthan such as Amber Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Nahar Garh Fort Jaipur City Palace, etc. Apart from seeing these legacies, you will have time to explore the growing market of Jaipur.
Next, to Jaipur, you will be brought to Kota. In Kota, you will see Maharao Madho Singh Forts and Museum. Here you will see the rare old coins and manuscripts. From Kota, you will be brought to Chittorgarh the ‘Pride City’ of Rajasthan. The outstanding forts and palaces accost the Glory of medieval rulers of Chittorgarh. You can also see the panoramic view of the world-famous Gaumukh Reservoir.
Next, to this, you will be brought to Ajmer. Being in Ajmer Sharif you will see the famous Dargah of the Chisti saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti. This is said, whoever visits the holy shrine of the Dargah pure hearted, gets his desires fulfilled. Apart from Dargah, you will also see Adhai- Din – Ka –Jhopra of Bakhtiyar Kaki.
To shower some Hindu religious fragrance we will bring you to the holy city Pushkar. You will find hundreds of temples here. Brahma Temple and Savitri Temple are most famous among them. Apart from these temples, you will see the mesmerizing sacred Pushkar Lake.
Itinerary: Jaipur (2) - Kota (1) - Chittorgarh (1) - Ajmer/Pushkar (1)
|Jaipur||Hotel Royal View||Radisson Blu|
|Kota||Celebration Hotel||Welcom Heritage Umed Bhawan Palace|
|Chittorgarh||RNB 1589 Chittorgarh||Lake Nahargarh Palace|
|Hotel Regal||Country Inn Suites By Calrson|
|Pushkar Lake Palace||Ananta Spa and Resorts|
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Government Service Tax extra as actual basis.