- Tour CodeBGH-NUK-09
- Duration 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Start City Delhi
- End CityDelhi
In our simple Uttrakhand package, we are including three main tourist’s destination of Uttarakhand i.e. Nainital, Haridwar, and Mussoorie.
Mussoorie the queen of hills is located 35 kilometers north from Dehradun. Mussoorie shows a colorful blanket of diverse floras with crawling faunas. From the Gun Hill which is the second Highest peak point of Mussoorie, you can see bird-eye view of the whole town and panoramic view of Himalayan ranges. You can see an exhilarating view of snow clad from Lal Tibba the highest peak the highest Mussoorie. You can also add some memorable events at Jharipani Falls, and Kempty Falls while visiting Mussoorie.
In Haridwar, you will be able to experience the sheer paradise of all aesthetic resorts. Your stay in Haridwar can sanctify your body as well as the soul.
In Nainital, hills poised with lakes mesmerize the looks. Nainital offers pleasant weather throughout the year weather and so also listed in top relaxing tourist resorts of the world. Naini Lake also called Queens Lake by tourists is the main attraction of Nainital. There are many other tourist attractions such as Zoo. In Zoo you can find many endangered and rarely found species such as Snow Leopard, Himalayan Black Bear, Steppe Eagle, etc.
You can enjoy Ice Skating, Mountain Hiking, and Boating at one place
Itinerary: Nainital (2) - Haridwar (1) - Mussoorie (2)
|Budget||Hotel Hill View Nainital||Hotel Flora||Hotel Dream Palace|
|Luxury||Hotel Earls Court||Country Inn Suite||Tulip-Inn-Green Castle|
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per Package Selected.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All Transportation by Indigo/Innova.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.